We can include third party frameworks in our Xcode project using Carthage. The steps are as follows:
- Open up terminal by pressing <command + space>
- Now copy the file/folder path in which our xcode project is present .
- In terminal type cd and then the file path.
- Now type: touch Cartfile . This will create new cartfile inside our project folder.
- Now type: open -a Xcode Cartfile. Tis will open the cartfile just created in our project.
- Now copy paste the code for installing the specific framework..for example github “….”. Save the file.
- Now type the following command in terminal: carthage update –platform iOS and hit enter.
- Our framework will be installed.